Manjul

 About yourself



About

As a certified Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) with 8+ years of experience in biological and chemical testing. A Specialized Medical Laboratory Technician with extensive experiences in Phlebotomy, Clinical Testing & Research. Maintaining Quality Assurance and Accuracy throughout the testing & reporting laboratory procedure. Capable to communicate with a wide range of staff all the work related technical information.
In 2014, I earned a degree in medical laboratory technology from H.N.B Garhwal University, India. After graduation I did my Masters in Medical Laboratory Technology from H.N.B Garhwal University (2017). Shortly after that I started working with various organizations to improve my clinical & academic skills. Thanks to my thorough work, the efficiency and accuracy of testing samples increased at lot & maintained 100% error-free documentation for my entire career till now. Throughout the years of my work I trained 500+ laboratory technicians. My job is not only collecting, preparing and testing samples. I also have maintained 100% documentation accuracy.




https://in.linkedin.com/in/shikha-paliwal-7b0b80a7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Applied Hematology–II (BMLS 601-18)

HISTOTECHNOLOGY – II & Cytology BMLS 605-18

BMLS 501-18 Applied Hematology-I NOTES